Installation of a roof is one of the most vital construction choices that every home builder will make. Installing a beautiful and durable roof that naturally complements the house will automatically increase the value of the home. This is why you need to ensure you choose the best Lexington roofing contractors.
Shield Roofing & Restoration is the best roofing company in Lexington, Central Kentucky, and the Bluegrass region. Our team of highly trained and certified roofing experts will help you understand all the different roofing options available. They can help you sift through the options of choosing the roof types and designs.
Our roofing expert will help you understand how each of the following factors affects the choose of roof you choose:
Roofing Budget – everyone wishes they could have the best roof available in the market but your financial abilities will dictate your decision the most.
Our roofing expert will help you understand all the roofing materials required and their cost plus the cost of labor for installation.
Roofing Design – this mostly comprises of the architectural design of the house that will largely determine the design of the roof. Shield roofing & construction roofing experts will help you choose a roof design that complements your house architectural design.
Climate -Shield Roofing & Restoration roofing experts will help you to choose a roof that is appropriate for the climate experienced in Lexington. This guarantees your roof lasts longer.
Emissivity and reflectivity – these are the two most important factor of any roofing system:
Emissivity – is the ability of a roof dissipate absorbed heat while reflectivity is the ability of the roof to reflect heat back. This can be easily done by choosing the roof color.
Note making the correct choose here could save you a lot of money in energy bills.
Service warranties – roof repair or roof replacements can be very expensive. Getting roofing products with warranties could save you a lot of money when replacing your old roof comes to fruition.
A quality Lexington Roofing company like Shield Roofing & Restoration provides you with all available roofing options. Our roofing experts will help you understand what all the different roofing manufacturers products. There are a lot of different colors and styles of roofing materials in the market.
When buying materials for your Lexington roofing project you should consider the following issues:
- You must ensure all the material meet the fire codes set by the local authorities.
- Ensure that the roofing contractor understands any special installation and maintenance issues.
Common Lexington Roofing Materials Include:
- Asphalt Shingles – they are the most common roofing materials in the residential roof in Lexington. This is because they are cheap and are easy to install.
- Metal Roofing – there are two types available shingles and panels. Metal roofing is highly recommended in areas with extreme weather conditions.
- Clay and Concrete Tiles – are very heavy and must be installed by a roofing expert. Available in either ribbed, genuine flat or scalloped clay tiles, they add a touch of elegance to the roof and are very durable.
- Slate – slates offer a different touch of beauty and are available in a wide variety of colors including red, grey, green, purple and black.
Others include: synthetic roofing products and wood shingles and shake.