Check out some of the most sought after room additions that home owner’s make and that home buyer’s are seeking
- Garage – You have two main options to choose from for the design – you can have a detached garage which stands on its own, away from the house, where you could also consider a second level for living, workshop or storage space; or attached so it sits on the side of your home and is generally more affordable
- Sun Room – Sunrooms are affordable and popular, and are generally made from vinyl or aluminum. You can save money by skipping heating and using the room only through the warmer months (or only when the sun is shining directly on the room during winter).
- Closet/Wardrobe – Reach in closets or walk in closets and wardrobes will help you to keep your sanity in a space that can quickly get messy.
- Additional Bedroom – Choose to build out, adding the room on the side of the home, or up, adding a second level; with the first option much more affordable and more practical in many circumstances.
- Dormer – Adding a dormer to your attic, or including a shed dormer at the back of the home, could help turn it into a more livable space and more flexibility.
We can help you design, build and add these great additions and more, call us today!